About Furniture Concepts
When managers, executives, and buyers need tough yet stylish furniture that can stand up to years of heavy use, they turn to Furniture Concepts to find the right furniture solutions.
We provide unique furniture solutions for the toughest problems, including:
- Limited mobility
- Rambunctious kids and adults
- Behavioral outbursts
- Limited budgets
- Multi-use, multi-purpose rooms
- Contraband risk
- Infectious control
Hey, we understand that it’s not easy selecting the right furniture & mattresses for your project. With over 25 years of experience delivering tested solutions, Furniture Concepts is here to help. We will work with you to determine a solution that you will be proud to show to clients, employees, co-workers, the board of directors, and even your boss!
About Our Customers
Our “about us” story would be shortsighted if we didn’t talk about you, our customer. You are professionals who dedicate yourselves to helping other people. You are caregivers, staff, directors, executives, architects, and professional buyers.
You are the glue that holds together the operations of the organizations that take care of people. We have the best customers in the world and we salute you for your dedication and professionalism!
Okay. So More About us Because, Let’s Face It, You Deserve To Know Who You Are Doing Business With
Furniture Concepts is a family business spanning several generations. We believe that even though furniture is an investment, it shouldn’t break the bank.
If you like technical speak, we are a Contract Furniture Wholesale Distributor. That means we work with businesses to plan furniture buying that has a high return on investment (ROI). We provide furniture that lasts even in the most challenging environments (the return) but at wholesale pricing (the investment).
In addition to providing the best value in contract furniture & mattresses, we also offer a wide range of styles, materials, and features including (upon request):
- Heavy-duty contract fabrics & vinyls, including healthcare-grade upholstery with anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and fluid-resistant properties to ensure top performance.
- Heavy-use seating frames surrounded by comfy, cozy cushions, fabrics and finishes.
- Bunkbeds certified to meet CPSC and ACA bunkbed safety standards.
- Flammability code compliance including CAL117, CAL133, and CFR Title 16 Part 1633. Other compliances available; just let us know what you need.
- Solid wood, metal, rotationally molded plastic, laminate, and polymer furniture available to meet most specifications.
- Bariatric mattresses and seating.
- Standard configurations are always available for all our furniture and mattresses. Custom configurations are also available to meet your clients’ unique needs, your licensing requirements, your budget, and your vision.
- Mattresses available in any size including custom dimensions. You choose your core, your cover, your size.
- Anti-contraband designs to maximize everyone’s safety.
- Self-harm prevention features.
Our Staff & Services
Our customers are great and deserve the best support and service. That’s why our Furniture Concepts’ staff is the greatest there is. Our staff has anywhere from 8 – 27 years experience in providing specialized furniture solutions.
Our staff has the tools to help any customer, from the most inexperienced to the most seasoned buyer. At no cost or obligation we offer,
- Space planning
- Design boards
- Picture pages
- Fabric & finish samples
- Logistics planning
The staff of Furniture Concepts loves nothing more than the satisfaction of delivering furniture that is exactly what the project needs. Well, that and food. And dogs. We're a pretty simple bunch. If we're not talking about furniture solutions we're probably talking about food or dogs. Really!
We have a total of eight dogs that spend time at our offices helping our staffs’ days feel a little brighter. Even the non-dog owners have secret drawers in their desks filled with dog treats for the occasional visitor. Who wouldn’t love faces like these?